Orange Iced Black Tea!!!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes
In this summer we need some refreshing drinks to quench our thirst. Orange Iced Black tea is a fresh orange juice infused with iced tea(black tea with ginger and sugar ice cubes).It is an easy and refreshing summer drink to enjoy anytime.
Black tea cubes 15 nos
Oranges 3 nos
Cold water 11/2 glass
Orange rings 4nos
Soda 1/2 cup
For making black tea ice cubes-
1 cup water
1tsp grated ginger
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp tea dust
- For orange juice,peel the oranges and deseed them
- Now add water,sugar and orange pod to blender and blend them into fine juice.And strain it.
- For making black tea cubes- In saucepan add water,grated ginger and sugar and bring to boil and add tea mix and boil for 2 minutes and strain to a bowl and cool it
- Once cool set to ice cubes into freezer.
- Assembling-In a pitcher add orange juice and soda and mix it.
- Now add black tea ice cubes and add the juice mix from pitcher, add orange rings as garnish.
- Serve it immediately.
Thank you all for showing your interest in my blog!!!
Will be back soon with a more fusion recipes with my twist!!!