Sesame N' peanut Chutney/Til Aur Munhfali ki chutney
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time:20 Minutes
Total Cooking Time:50 minutes
Chutney is very popular accomplishment in South India!. There are varieties of chutney prepared in South India and it's served with all breakfast and snack item's. I have came with sesame n peanut chutney, which is very rich, delicious with an unique taste of sesame/til and peanut.It also can be served with steam rice, pokoda or any other snack items.
I have gave twist it by replacing toasted tomatoes with tamarind as wit will give a good color, tangy taste with thick consistency to the chutney/dip.
Cuisine: South India
Sesame seeds(white)/Til -1 tbsp
Coconut( grated/desiccated)-1/4 cup
Tomato-1 no(toasted in fry pan)
Garlic pods-2 No
Red chilly-2 nos
Vegetable oil-1/2 tsp
- Place kadhai/fry pan and dry roast sesame seeds and peanuts in batch
- Keep it aside to cool completely
- Now add 1/2 tsp of oil in fry pan once the oil is heated add tomato(whole or cut into half)
- Once tomato is toasted, keep it aside to cool completely
- Once all item are cool, place all ingredients to mixie jar and grind into fine paste
- Your sesame n peanut chutney is ready to serve!
Thank you all for visting my blog!!
Will be back soon with a more recipes with my twist!!!