Mayo- Chessy Sandwich Pokora- Fusion of sandwich and bread pokora
Preparation Time:20 mins
Cooking Time: 10mns
Total Cooking Time:30mins
Winter waves has stared here and I am slowly pushing off myself to get back to daily schedule in the lazy and cozy day. And was feeling to eat some spicy , cheesy food stuff in snack. So just thought what stuffs are available in my kitchen to make something new out of that but which should be easy and simple. Though want to have some cheesy stuff, bread was the best option for satisfying my craves for chesseJ. But I don’t want eat normal sandwich or a bread pokora. So tried the fusion of both and believe me this experiment turned out to be super delicious cheesy food item in my experiment basket.
Sandwiches are easy, simple and quick recipe to make with minimum time. This recipe doesn’t need cooking, we can also count in the category of tireless cooking. A sandwich is a food typically consisting of vegetables, sliced cheese or meat, placed on or between slices of bread, or more generally any dish wherein two or more pieces of bread serve as a container or wrapper for another food type.The sandwich began as a portable finger food in the Western world, though over time it has become prevalent worldwide.
Bread pakora is a famous Indian fried snack (pakora or fritter) and common street food specially in rainy and winter months.. It is also known as bread bhaji (or bajji)., it is made from bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients.
The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them.It can also including a stuffing such as mashed potato.etc. It can be deep-fried or pan-fried, and is served with chutneys or ketchup.
I have came with fusion of both...It's my innovation "mayo-chesse cream sandwich pakoda"!!
Gave a twist or desi tadka to sandwich!!!
Cuisine: East India
- Finely chopped onion (1/4 cup )
- Finely chopped tomatoes (1/4 cup )
- Finely chopped capsicum (1/4 cup )
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp cheese cream
Preparation of sandwich filler:
Add cut onion,tomatoes and capsicum with mayo n cheese cream add some herbs basil,mixed herbs,oregano and little tomato sauce n salt per taste-your sandwich stuffing is ready.
Preparation of Pokoda:
- 4 slice sandwich bread/normal bread
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 2/3 cup water
- pinch of red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- oil for deep fry(2 cup)
1. Now cut one bread slice into 2 triangular shape
2. Fill the sandwich filler between both the slices
3. Mix gram flour, water, salt and chili powder in a big mixing bowl properly without any lumps
4. place heavy bottom pan on gas stove and add oil
5. Let the oil heat(check by pouring 1 drop of batter into the oil if the batter floats then sandwiches are ready to fry)
6. Dip the sandwich in gram flour batter and deep fry in hot oil it should be brown, cooked n crust n serve hot with your favorite chutney or sauce!!!
Thank you all for showing your interest in my blog!!!
Will be back soon with a more fusion recipes with my twist!!!
#sandwich #breakfast #food #kitchen